Monday, August 3, 2009

The House That Grief Built. {001.}



In the next few weeks we will be moving house. Not anywhere too far, just a few towns over, still in the UK. My mum thought it'd be easier than it is with Jeydon gone, and she says she just cannot do it here without him. He's everywhere in our little house and whilst it is a comfort for myself, it's not for my mum. So we've found another cute little place, and soon we'll be occupying it by God's will. I believe that everything is just in His hands now. Its not gotten easier with the fact that Jeydon isn't here and I can't tell you how many times I just expect him to come running through our bedroom door. He still hasn't.

We're all doing okay.

I hope that Jeydon's story breaks no hearts, but brings others closer to eachother because that's what he would want.





No comments:

Post a Comment