Tuesday, July 21, 2009

We'll See Your Face Again.



Looking at pictures of Jeydon is hard now, though my mother finds it comforting and peers through album by album each day that passes. She had all of her photos that she took over the years, stored away in many plastic boxes, piled ontop of one another in the basement. She used to groan when she needed to file through them to find an appropriate picture for whatever thing came up, but when it was time for Jeydon's funeral...she went downstairs alone and pulled them all out, scattering them across the floor. There was so many pictures of him and she found it hard to chose what ones to use for the several collages of photos for the viewing and service.

I finally took all of Jeydon's belongings that were stored on "our" computer and put them onto a disk for storage into a box where all his things will go. It was by far one of the hardest things i've had to do so far, and I cry while I write this. The rather large box sits on the floor of our closet, fitted into a corner for when I need to look at whatever I want. All of his things that were on our desk are no longer, as well as the drawers that are becide our desk and it feels so empty. When I logon to our computer now there isn't any name and password requirement, it simply says "Welcome, Kyler" and asks for the appropriate password but I won't dwell over that, I just simply look down at the keyboard, which I don't need to do whilst I type, and type.

I am fully aware of my rather depressing vibe that I send off on this website. Let me reassure you, I am in no dire need of help and that I am simply, devistated. This webpage was created for JEYDON, not for anything less, anything more. So, that is how it will stay. Jeydon's story here on earth is now finished and he is gone, that is all I have to say and or write about. To talk about my personal life and doings freely would be becide the purpose of why this webpage stands where it does today. I will continue to talk about Jeydon this way because it is all I know today. I wish I could talk about all the fun and painless days he now experiences, but I can't. Please know that everything is as "well" as could be right now, and that one day, not today, I will be able to talk is better ways. I cannot wait for the day that I can mention Jeydon's name or hear it without crying, but that is down the road a piece.

Jeydon fought so hard for so long, in ways that not even us as eye-witness viewers could imagine, so how could we as those same people not carry on for him? He suffered in his own ways, and now it is simply our turn to suffer without him here...

I have never doubted that this is the way God wanted things to be and that this was planned way before our time, and only God knew what he was doing and that what he was doing was right. He, as our savior, made no mistakes when He delt us our deck of cards and he made no mistakes in giving us Jeydon's beautiful, cherished and loved life full with an abundant source memories. God gave us those memories to have at times like these when we would no longer have Jeydon here with us. God fully and truly knew that Jeydon was the strongest person to do this, and he sent him here for a purpose and took him for the same, we may never know what that purpose is here on Earth, but once we reach purity and eternal life, we will then know.

Ten years sounds and feels like a long time, but in reality, Jeydon was gone as fast as he was here and no matter how short his stay, he led a beautiful and memorable life.

If I may do so, I will quote my own mother, "How can I be mad at God now, when he gave Jeydon to me."

We all miss you, Jeydon. I am so glad your suffering is over. You're free and where you always wanted most to be. With love, Kyler.

No comments:

Post a Comment