Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My Soul Dances With Jeydon.

Someone sent me a really cute little letter yesterday that said "My Soul Dances With Jeydon" and I will take a photo later and share tomorrow.

We went to the zoo today, which was nice but also very very hard without Jeydon. People said that the first few (days?) would be "easier" since we'd be living in a "blur" and that'd it take a few weeks to "set in." Well they sure were not lying. He's everywhere. His empty cup, when was the last time he used that? Or how about the time today we were taking a headcount at the zoo (pictures tomorrow) and I still turned my head back to look for my twin brother. He really was my other half. I'm not whole now, no?

I love you J; we all miss you a lot. Sending kisses your way, be ready to catch them, won't you?

One month ago today, Jeydon stopped smiling. And horsing around. And laughing. It's so hard to believe, that in just about three days it will be one whole month since Jeydon was taken home on hospice. And in nine short days it will be the day Jeydon entered Heaven's gates one month ago to stay forever. Or leave forever? Whatever.

June will officially stand as the worst month for me.

How we love you Jeydon!!
I hope Heaven is all that it is said to be and more. I hope that you never will cry or feel pain again (I know you won't..but still) I hope that you're smiling down on us as we so painfully carry on in anguish. This is so surreal!!

K xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment