Saturday, June 6, 2009

FIrst Post, New Webpage.

So, it seems this will be the first post, on this webpage of course, considering we've had another previous one. I am Jeydon's older sister and I will be doing his updates reguarding his treatments and health, but mostly how he's beating cancer every single day. I am horrible at explaining things, so I'm thinking of just doing a copy and paste since i'm also lazy as hell, haha.

Jeydon was doing okay this weekend so far, but he felt a little crappy as the day winded down with a few bouts of pain. He crashed at like 10 which is adnormal for him, he's always been the only one in our family to stay up for hours on end. If he doesn't spike a fever, he'll be back in the hospital on Wednesday next week for inpatient chemo :( which of course like everyone else does, he hates it but he knows he has to do it and so he does. He's pretty damn strong, and i'm proud of him because I know as an individual I wouldn't be able to do this for even a moment!

Please pray, specifically for:
1. No fever
2. A good day tomorrow
3. Little to no pain.

Updates tomorrow and i'll give more of a bg story then, :)

No comments:

Post a Comment