Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I feel safe saying Jeydon is now finally safe. Nobody would have ever imagined his life end this way, and we never for a second though about him leaving this earth-that is, until he was gone. Now how about that picture I took yesterday just as the sun was setting, notice the orb too? :) We all miss him so very much as you can imagine but we are at peace knowing he is no longer suffering.

His stuff that he died with, (his favorite blanket ontop of him, and his beloved pillow) are still resting on our couch that Jeydon was laying on as he released his life and joined GOD for an eternal life. My parents have decided not to have Jeydon buried with his blanket, because we want to keep it here to have the closest memory of him we can and what better way. He will be buried later this week sometime, I am still not too sure and I don't believe my parents want me to post it here but I will have to ask. When I figure how to work that website, I will let you all know the URL so you can post one as well if you'd like. If anyone knows how to use it, please let me know? Thank you.

Soon, I will have to take all of Jeydon's things off of our MAC and save them somewhere else but for right now, they'll stay. It's funny because I used to mind having to share a computer with him I just thought it was incredibly ridiculous but now I LOVE to sign on here and see all of his photos, silly messages and all those things. I will at a later date, share information leading up to Jeydons passing, but for now it is all too raw, and I have no idea when it will subside. Be patient with me please.

Tomorrow I will post Jeydon's eulogy and messages from a few close friends who will speak at his funeral, including my farewell to him also.

I can happily say that Jeyon RAN through Heaven's gates, laughing the hardest he's ever laughed, smiling the biggest he ever though possible and most importantly, he had a NEW, cleansed body that was healed by our Almightly. Not one ounce of cancer, or pain, disease, sickness, nothing just JEYDON pure Jeydon. Something we had all longed to see just in a different way.

No more cancer Jeydon. No more chemo, no more radiation, no more blood draws, no more medicines, no more pain, no more suffering or hurting, no more crying. You can rejoice now in your new body, out of that old "silly body" as Jeydon used to put it.

We all love you SO much and we miss you with everything we've got.
Well done my valiant warrior.

-Kyler
Please continue the prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Kyler,
    I hope that all is going well w/you. (or as well as it can) I don't know where you live (in town or in the country) but something you might want to think about doing is planting a tree for Jeydon...Or a flower or shrub...Something that you can watch grow and think of your brother as it grows. Something/someplace for you to go and have that time w/him that you'll need. Anyway I just wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you and that you are in my thoughts and prayers...

    ReplyDelete