Saturday, June 13, 2009

Please Say A Prayer

It has been one year since this beautiful little angel quietly slipped into God's arms. Marissa Monroe touched my heart and inspired Jeydon and myself. I am deeply saddened that she is now an angel, but I am sure she is rejoicing in Heaven where she can run, sing, dance, and play without any pain ever again. Fly High Marissa Jean, your family loves and misses you. I made this video in memory of sweet Marissa, please visit her site and send her family some words of encouragement or just say a prayer. www.caringbridge.org/visit/marissamonroe


Jeydon is doing just fine right now, still sleeping but nonetheless-fine. The hospice care-takters say that he will decline rapidly, quickly and soon so we are on pins and needles waiting. Sorry for the absence of photos, Jeydon hates that he is bald and I'd hate to embarrass him right now, so I won't take pictures of him. As I scan in old ones, (which I need to do :)) I will post those, but for now it'll just be this. A few of his friends were over yesterday and he was able to go out onto the porch and talk for longer than assumed. He was out there laughing and chatting for well over an hour but then wanted to come in. He realizes that he is dying and he hasn't said anything at all about it, good nor bad. But he did mention yesterday when I got home from school that he was downright PISSED about missing the last day and that he will "miss it." So that was a bit heartbreaking. He has always loved school, well not the learning but the social part anyhow, haha.

It seems so unfair, thinking about him missing the last day of classes, how in short time he would miss out on everything... That hurts the most, that he won't be able to get married or go to prom, graduate, get a job, even see the next month, or go on a simple trip to the grocery store. Ahhhhh, well i'm going to go before I start venting here!

Please continute the prayers, for us and mostly the sweet Monroe family.
-Kyler

No comments:

Post a Comment