Friday, June 12, 2009

Transitioning.

Jeydon is still here and still fighting just as hard, if not harder. He's laying on the couch he declared to be "his" when we were about five since he just layed around on it so much and he just liked it. And he wouldn't let me lay on it. Ever. Everything feels like its going in slow motion at this point and one day just fades into the next. It actually feels like one big, long night that is seemingly never-ending. When he goes, morning will come once again and his nightmare will end, ours however will just begin. I know he'll be better off and that it was supposed to be this way, for reasons I don't think I will ever know. And its much easier to say that right now obviously because he is still here.

I have tried to prepare myself for his depature that we are all so very much dreading. Jeydon and I have shared a room since we were born and that is because we chose to, not because we had to. We liked it. We still do. I sleep alone now though, since he sleeps on the couch mostly. And its loney, and really quiet without his rough breathing across the room that was so loud not so long ago.

Don't worry, I will still keep everyone updated since I know people are reading this and you all deserve to hear what is going on. Please continute the prayers, they are so very much needed and appreciated. Sorry to make this so short, but its late and I am very tired.

I will update tomorrow.
-Kyler

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kyler...Again you are such a great sister. I thought of you and Jeydon as I walked for Relay For Life.. Know matter how hard this journey will be don't ever lose your faith. Tell your brother and the rest of your fam that way out in the cornfields of Indiana you have lots of prayers your way..

    ReplyDelete