Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Head first into the pit.


Well, if the picture doesn't say enough, Jeydon was admitted today at around 11AM. He made it to the full day of classes yesterday and was pretty glad, but today went a little differently. My mom had a harder time waking him up this morning and she said he was allowed to stay home if he'd rather, but he declined, saying he could do it. He went into classes from 7:30 until 11, but then felt sleepy and decided he'd rather be at home so off he went via my mom. My mom texted me saying to let myself in today because she'd be bringing Jeydon to the hospital and she was pretty sure that with a 102.1 fever that he'd get admitted.

I am now sitting in his hospital room and he's fast asleep like he's been since about 2, a good four hours or so. They started him on fluids, and tylenol for the fever and they also took cultures so they're going to test for a bunch of infections is my understanding. If he's in the clear he'll get the green light to get started on his chemo tomorrow and if not, then we'll see and just play it by year. Like we always do :)

-Kyler
p.s. sorry that the photo is horribly blurry, its my mom's camera phone, that explains enough, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment